Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Snack Ideas for Work
- How to Plan a Wedding While Working Long Hours
- The 411 on the FIRE Movement: Financial Independence Retire Early
- How to Wear Scarves to Work
- The Billable Life: How to Keep Track of Billable Hours
- How to Buy a Bra
Two years ago…
- Adventures in Business Casual: What to Wear to Work in Silicon Valley
- The Best Teas to Wake You Up, Calm You Down, and Maybe Even Replace Your Wine
- Help! My Assistant Talks Too Much
- How Do You Pamper Yourself When You’re Sick?
Three years ago…
- Do You Still Apply When You Don’t Meet the Job Requirements?
- Dating at Work
- Five Grammar Rules You Absolutely, Seriously Have to Know
- Planning Your Career for Babies
- “I’m Exhausted” — How to Investigate When You Have No Energy (An Open Thread)
- The F@#$ Off Fund
More Work Fashion Advice
- What to Wear Under Unlined Pants
- The Corporette Guide to Suits (constantly updated!)
- What to Wear for a Month in Court
- Bespoke Dresses — What to Buy When Your Top and Bottom are Different Sizes (recently updated!)
- What to Wear Under Wrap Dresses
- Do You Believe In An “Everyday Red Lipstick“?
- What Makes Something Frumpy? (we need to update this one — it’s super old!)
- Poll: How High of a Heel is Too High?
- “You Dress Too Well” — Compliment or Criticism?
- What Colors Should You Avoid Wearing with a Gray Suit?
- Dressing to Show Authority — Without a Suit
- How to Wear Jeans to the Office
- The Best Clothes for Weight Fluctuations
More Career Advice for Professional Women
- Tips on Changing Careers
- Should You Friend Your Boss On Facebook?
- Conveying Tone in Email Without Sounding Childish (OMG! LOL…)
- How to Set Up the Best Home Office (Whether You Work From Home a Little or a Lot)
- Should You Invite Your Colleagues To Your Wedding?
- How to React When Presented with a “Gentlemanly” Limp Handshake
- How to Interview with Friends
- The Professional Implications of “Bitchface”
- The Care and Maintenance of Professional Contacts
- When You’re the Boss: Being Liked vs. Being Respected
- Faxes from Older Colleagues: Should You Reply by Email?
More Lifestyle Advice for Overachieving Chicks
- Tales from the Wallet: A Money Roadmap
- Tips for Making Shoes Last Longer
- Left Behind by a Male Colleague While Wearing Heels
- Tips on Hiring a House Cleaner
- Do You Ever Buy Clothes (Gowns, Swimsuits) You Don’t Need?
- What’s the Best Advice You’ve Ever Read?
- Keeping Pet Hair Off Your Clothes
- How to Decorate Your First Apartment
- When to Save, and When to Pay Down Debt
- What to Wear to a Mock Trial Competition
- 19 Tips to Save Time Around the House
- Is It Wrong to Date at the Office?
- Kat’s Tips for Internet Shopping
- Saving For Retirement — How Much?
- Tales from the Wallet: Financially Preparing for Baby
A propos of the grammar thread from three years ago, I would like to report that I now use the singular “they” and one space after a period.
One of us!
Kat, these are the greatest hyperlynks! I went back and saw what I was a few years ago and I have the same thoughts today as I did back then! But I’ve also grown alot since then, thanks to the HIVE, so I think all have alot to be greatful for having people in the HIVE to learn things from. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Kat! Your a godsend! YAY! YAY!!!!!