This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Travel back in the Corporette® time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Where to Find Blouses in Pretty Prints
- Easy Makeup Products to Keep At Your Desk
- How Have Your Savings Goals Changed Over Time?
- Personal Money Snapshot: An Attorney Shares Her Thoughts on Retirement Savings, Limiting Spending, and Student Loans
- How to Make Friends As You Get Older
Two years ago…
- What Are Your Holy Grail Beauty Products?
- What to Wear for Headshots
- Disengaging Instead of Quitting (vs. Leaning Out vs. Work-Life Balance)
- How to Recast a Mortgage
- Personal Money Snapshot: An In-House Counsel Shares Her Thoughts on Her Money Strategy and Being Debt-Free
Three years ago…
- How Are You Staying in Touch With Your Mentors?
- How Have You Kept Work-Life Boundaries When You Work From Home?
- Financial Housekeeping: What Personal Finance Tasks to Do ASAP in a New Year (numbers now updated for 2024)
- Let’s Talk Morning Routines…
- What Prices Do You Track?
Four years ago…
- When Can You Wear Leather Jackets to Work?
- The Best Leggings to Wear With Skirts
- What Break Activities Are Acceptable at Work?
- Do You Have Tattoos? What Have Been the Career Ramifications, If Any?
- How to Eat Less Meat: 6 Easy Strategies
Five years ago…
- What Online-Only Beauty Brands Do You Love?
- At What Age Did You Start Dating Seriously — And How Did You Balance It With Academics and Career?
- Tales from the Wallet: How Much Money Do You Need to Be Happy?
- How to Buy a Bra
- How to Wear Scarves to Work
- The Billable Life: How to Keep Track of Billable Hours
- Snack Ideas for Work
- The 411 on the FIRE Movement: Financial Independence Retire Early
- How to Plan a Wedding While Working Long Hours
- Adventures in Business Casual: What to Wear to Work in Silicon Valley
- The Best Teas to Wake You Up, Calm You Down, and Maybe Even Replace Your Wine
- Help! My Assistant Talks Too Much
- How Do You Pamper Yourself When You’re Sick?
- Do You Still Apply When You Don’t Meet the Job Requirements?
- Dating at Work
- Five Grammar Rules You Absolutely, Seriously Have to Know
- Planning Your Career for Babies
- Open Thread: “I’m Exhausted” — How to Investigate Why You Have No Energy
- The F@#$-Off Fund
MORE WORK FASHION ADVICE
- What to Wear Under Unlined Pants
- The Corporette Guide to Suits (constantly updated!)
- What to Wear for a Month in Court
- Bespoke Dresses — What to Buy When Your Top and Bottom are Different Sizes (recently updated!)
- What to Wear Under Wrap Dresses
- Do You Believe In An “Everyday Red Lipstick”?
- FRUMP: How Not to Look Dowdy at Work
- Poll: How High of a Heel is Too High?
- “You Dress Too Well” — Compliment or Criticism?
- What Colors Should You Avoid Wearing with a Gray Suit?
- Dressing to Show Authority — Without a Suit
- How to Wear Jeans to the Office
- The Best Clothes for Weight Fluctuations
MORE CAREER ADVICE FOR PROFESSIONAL WOMEN
- Tips on Changing Careers
- Should You Friend Your Boss On Facebook?
- Conveying Tone in Email Without Sounding Childish (OMG! LOL…)
- How to Set Up the Best Home Office (Whether You Work From Home a Little or a Lot)
- Should You Invite Your Colleagues To Your Wedding?
- How to React When Presented with a “Gentlemanly” Limp Handshake
- How to Interview with Friends
- The Professional Implications of “Resting Bitchface”
- The Care and Maintenance of Professional Contacts
- When You’re the Boss: Being Liked vs. Being Respected
MORE LIFESTYLE ADVICE FOR OVERACHIEVING CHICKS
- Tales from the Wallet: A Money Roadmap
- Tips for Making Shoes Last Longer
- Left Behind by a Male Colleague While Wearing Heels
- Tips on Hiring a House Cleaner
- Do You Ever Buy Clothes (Gowns, Swimsuits) You Don’t Need?
- What’s the Best Advice You’ve Ever Read?
- Keeping Pet Hair Off Your Clothes
- How to Decorate Your First Apartment
- When to Save, and When to Pay Down Debt
- What to Wear to a Mock Trial Competition
- 19 Tips to Save Time Around the House
- Is It Wrong to Date at the Office?
- Kat’s Tips for Internet Shopping
- Saving For Retirement — How Much?
- Tales from the Wallet: Financially Preparing for Baby