All of our posts are special to us… but if you’re curious what the top-read posts on Corporette are (according to Google Analytics, at least), check ‘em out below…
Top Posts of All Time*
* as of 12-31-13
1. 10 Things to Know About Wearing Button-Down Shirts
2. The Quest for Comfortable Heels
3. Open Thread: Ponytails at the Office: Yea or Nay?
4. What to Wear on Interviews Generally
5. How to Wear Silk Scarves
6. Building Your Wardrobe For Your Summer Internship
7. What to Wear to Work on the Weekend
8. 10 Things You Should Know About a Business Lunch
9. The Intern with the $9000 Handbag
10. How to Leave Your Internship With Grace and Style
Top Posts of 2013
1. Business Casual for Women – Without Being Overdressed
2. Is Ombre Hair Professional?
3. The Best Button-Down Shirts For Women
4. How Often Can You Repeat Your Outfits at Work?
5. The Best Camisoles for Layering
6. How to Look Professional in Flats – All the Time
7. How to Wear Cropped Pants to Work
8. What’s YOUR Annual Clothes Budget?
9. The Best Simple Sheath Dresses
10. When Do Girly Clothes Become Unprofessional?
Top Posts of 2012
1. Do You Have to Wear Pantyhose in the Summer?
2. Tattoo Sleeves — in the Workplace
3. Sheer Blouses: Some Don’ts Should Stay Don’ts
4. The Best Graduation Gifts for Friends
5. Professional Watches for Women
6. How to Do Black Tie on a Budget
7. The Best Bags for Walking to Work
8. How to Build a Professional Wardrobe for $150 (from guest poster Cassie Boorn of Ask a PR Girl)
9. How to Dress Professionally with a “Bubble Butt”
10. Flared Pants, Hems, and Commutes (with The Corporette Guide to Hems)
Top Posts of 2011
1. What Not to Wear to the Office
2. What Not to Wear as an Intern or Summer Associate
3. What to Wear Beneath a Suit Jacket
4. Diamond Rings and the Working Girl
5. Taking a New Job While Pregnant
6. Emergency Reader Email: Maternity Leave Email (and other messages)
7. Which Stores and Brands Work Best for Different Body Types?
8. How to Resign Gracefully
9. “Comfortable Casual” for a Heat Wave
10. Administrative Assistant’s Day: A Poll
Top Posts of 2010
1. The Intern with the $9000 Handbag
2. The Quest for Comfortable Heels
3. Can You Give Unsolicited Fashion Advice to Interns?
4. Big News — And Introductions
5. Guest Post: Advice from the VP/Hiring Manager Level
6. Calling All Tuckers
7. An Attitude Revamp (Or, How To Get Your Groove Back)
8. How Not to Gain Weight Over the Summer Recruiting Season
9. Some Thoughts on Frump
10. Will Flats Fly in Court?
Top Posts of 2009
1. Building Your Wardrobe For Your Summer Internship
2. Open Thread: Ponytails at the Office: Yay or Nay?
3. The Hunt: Appropriate Bags for Summer Associates
4. Poll: When Wearing A Collared Shirt and Blazer, Does the Collar Go Out or In?
5. Corporette 101: The Old Mirror Trick
6. What to Wear When You’re Laid Off and Looking
7. How to Wear Silk Scarves?
8. Reader Mail: Can I Take Leftovers From My Business Lunch?
9. A Bun in the Oven and a Mother in Court
10. Emergency Mailbag: Should she “Friend” her boss on Facebook?
Top Posts of 2008
1. How to Leave Your Internship With Grace and Style
2. Ten Things About Interviewing
3. What to Wear to Work on the Weekend
4. How to Dress Professionally if You’re Busty
5. Are Visible Tattoos Ever Acceptable For Professional Women?
6. Clothing Staples To Keep In Your Office
7. Poll: Holiday Presents for Administrative Assistants and Secretaries
8. What to Wear on Interviews Generally
9. 10 Things You Should Know About a Business Lunch
10. 10 Things to Know About Wearing Button-Down Shirts